Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sunday run on Poto



I ran on the Poto trail this morning, I took the shortcut at Markers 10 to 11 and from Markers 4 to 5.

11.2 miles 1:48:36 HR 143 Training stress 48 (See edit below)

It is tough running on the trail since it is so much up and down. On the ups it's really steep and the down is steep too with a lot of roots to trip on so you can't really make up time going downhill. I just wanted to run fairly easy and keep the HR down. Didn't really have a HR goal, just easy.

Edit:
I'm going to have to score this run higher than 48, 60 seems more like it. I made the entry when I got home and didn't realize how hard it was. Later in the evening I was going to go for another run, after about 50 yards I stopped and walked back. My hamstrings were so sore it was difficult to run. I was sore like I had run 18-20 miles.

No comments: