Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuesday 3 a day

Kind of tired on the swim but I got in what I planned.

1500 meters 27:20

Bike Cycle 60 spin class 60 minuts HR 137, felt pretty strong, probably the best since I started doing the classes, this was the main focus of the day anyway.

Run 2.5 miles 21:53 HR 138, felt tired and was spent from the spin class. Rather than eat a gel I packed it up, went home and cooked a good dinner.

For the last week or so I've been trying to cut calories down and the weight has come off a bit. I've been consistantly 146 lbs but don't have as much energy to swim with. Still have 2 to 4 lbs to go (and a little bit of gut) untill I can ease up on the diet. That should coinside with the start of my bike plan in mid-January where I will need some more energy to exercise with. Kind of wondering if the spin bike is a suitable subsitute for real biking, it certainly is better than nothing at all. I suppose that I will only get out of it what I put into it.

No comments: