Friday, November 24, 2006

Thursday

Taking yesterday off was the first time in 7 weeks. I didn't mind it, it's off season and I can afford it. All I lost was an hour on the spin bike anyway.

What I gained was time with the family. My dad and Diane - a good friend and mentor, as well as my father. Michelle's family (my x wife from 6 years ago) still consider me a part of their family, they are extraordinary people. My brother Sean and his wife Kim along with their two sons Alex and Noah of whome I should be closer to. And my son who I don't see much of anymore since he started dating.

Dinner with my dad was nice, great food from which I was very carefull not to over indulge and conversation with them was a change from just reading the web and talking through slowtwitch to people that I mostly don't know.

No comments: