Sunday, November 19, 2006

Training thoughts

This week went well with running but my legs are pretty beat up, I don't know if I can (or should) continue with this volume, I'm going to try it for at least another week, maybe it will get easier. I've been pretty good with keeping my easy stuff at 8:50 pace, I moved up to 8:34 today since my HR was so low.

45.55 miles in 6:31:12 is actually my biggest week of running to date.

I've let the swimming go a bit to increase run focus and to let my shoulders heal up a some. I'm going to try to swim with LALA this week to get some motivation in the pool again. Hopefully swimming with friends will help.

Biking is still taking a back seat to the swimming and running. It will untill Jan/Feb timeframe. I did do 3 spin classes this week and felt fairly good at them.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Being a bike racer myself, spinning classes are more anaerobic then aerobic, my coach for road bike racing does not want me touching spinning classes this winter, so I am not.

Doug