Friday, November 10, 2006

Thursday

A day off from running, it seems so unusual now, I almost got on the treadmill last night after my spin class and then remembered it's my only day off from running.

Swim 40 minutes, about 2000 meters. I saw someone doing fly in the other pool taking it real easy so I decided to try it again. Well, doing it the way he was made it much easier, instead of muscling through it I just glided through and had a much better time. I even thought of doing 50's instead of 25's errr...maybe sometime soon but not now.

Bike Cycle 60 spin class, HR 120somthing as I'm just using this class to get time on the bike, kind of recovery day.

Looked at my log and noticed that I'm on my fourth week of 6-days-a-week running. I'm kind of nervous and excited to start my new run program next week, I may drop the milage down a few miles initially to reduce training stress as I get used to it but that would only be temporary.


No comments: