Sunday, November 26, 2006

Training Thoughts

A good week of training

Swim 11700 - yds 4 swims 4:03:00
Bike 36 miles - 2 spin classes 2:00:00
Run 45.8 miles - 6 runs 6:28:15

Shoulder feels better while swimming. I have to sleep on my right side (long story) and that irritates it more. By saturday I was feeling pretty good.

Biking took a hit cuz of thursday, still not liking it much but spin classes are better than riding the trainer by myself or not at all.

Running went really well. Monday's reps felt better and it was easier to run faster than my easy pace. Friday's intervals went just as well with me feeling a little bit more efficient. All other running was done at an easy pace. It was a nice change to be able to run outside on saturday and sunday, the time goes by much quicker and I like to breathe the fresher air.

Plans for next week:

Mon Run Reps ~ 6.5 miles Swim 45 minutes
Tue Cycle 60 class Run 45 minutes
Wed Run 90 minutes Swim Masters
Thu Cycle 60 class
Fri Swim 1 hour Run Intervals ~8 miles
Sat Swim Masters Run 60 to 90 minutes
Sun Cycle 60 class Run 60 to 90 minutes

No comments: