Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunday

Biked out in Pickney on the bike loop for the Ann Arbor triathlon, did 2 loops of the course, not hard but fairly moderate to learn the ups and downs of the course. Afterwards I ran on the trails for 7 miles trying to find the right ones for the run course but didn't find the correct way and wound up running back the way I came from, so a couple of miles were added onto the run. Once again, not too hard, just learning the trails.



Anywho, 28 miles in just under 90 minutes HR 135 and 7-7.5 mile run in 1:09:20 on the trails HR 142.



Really nice day outside, probably near 75 degrees, I got some sun and a little farmer's tan. The trail was easier than I expected it to be and the bike was more difficult than I remembered, some of the hills had to be near 8 percent grade.

No comments: