Monday, January 03, 2005

Monday swim

I swam today because I might not be able to swim on Wednesday. Today was 3000yds Endurance workout #2. I seemed to be keeping my elbows bent during the pull phase more today like I was told to by the person that reviewed my underwater video tape. The force workout that I did last week seems to have helped that somewhat, I kept my elbows bent then to reduce the load on my shoulders, it must have stuck with me.



Pool was full of "New Year's Resolution" people and nobody would share a lane. They just paddled down the center of them. I can't wait untill they all give up, which will probably be sometime in February. Nasty people won't even take a shower before getting into the hot-tub or the pool after they work out. The chlorine is so strong right now that it's killing my swim suit. I know if I buy one now it will be ruined in 2 weeks so I'll hold off for a while.

No comments: