Monday, January 17, 2005

Day off

My first day off of training in 3 or 4 weeks and I was really bored.



First of all, I had the day off of work so after I got up at 6:30am (that's sleeping in for me during the week) I watched TV for a while and got my resting heart rate. Well I thought since yesterday had a hard run that it might be a little bit higher than normal and this rest day is what I needed, it was 46, that was an average of about 5 minutes with a low of 44, I was kind of expecting a 50 or 52.



After watching the shows about Hitler and Hussein I got off my butt and went to REI and browsed around a while and then off to the swimming store. I was looking for a 34 speedo and wouldn't you know it, my local swimming store that I waited around to open and passed by other stores just to go there doesn't have a 34 speedo. I was kind of pissed, I tried to support my local swimming store and everytime I go in there I either can't find anything or get ripped off with their high prices.



Sorry, I just had to bitch about that.



The rest of the day was uneventfull. I fought off the urges to swim and bike in favor of resting and even made out my training schedule for the next 2 weeks. I'll have more training stuff tomorrow.

No comments: