Friday, January 14, 2005

Friday's swim

I just swam today and blew off the bike ride. I didn't get much sleep last night and really don't feel like riding indoors. If it was outside it would be a different story.



1500 yds, 26:07, swam what felt like zone 2-3, could have definitely swam faster but that wasn't the goal, even though that's the fastest 1500 in the pool that I've swam.



I worked on making sure that I finished my stroke by clipping my thumb on my thigh. By doing that I have been taking almost 1 stroke per length off of my counts. I know this not by counting but cuz I hit the wall on the opposite arm that I normally would. The workouts I've been doing have really helped a lot. I just got a new swim drill book for all of the strokes and will start working on my breaststroke and butterfly next week.

No comments: