Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tuesday early workout

Bike run brick.



Bike 20.4 miles 1:05:40 HR 131, run 4 miles 33:10 HR 150.



I saw Sheila Taormina on Hines drive today near the end of my bike ride. I passed her a little bit earlier (I didn't recognize her then) and when I got to the next stoplight I noticed that she was close behine. I was actually surprised to see anyone behind me since I was rolling 22-23. When she stopped I said "What a great day for training" she agreed and then I figured out who she was. All I could say was "Uh, holy cow, you're Shelia!" I forgot all about telling her that she was my inspiration for improving my run and telling her how awesome she is, I was just dumbfounded. She was very nice, just like when I met her last Christmas and is still a class act.

No comments: