Friday, March 25, 2005

Friday

Ride outside with FAST this morning and it started out a bit colder than I would have liked (35 deg F) but since I commmitted myself to it two weeks ago I went through with it. Now I'm not a fan of cold weather cycling so I overdressed thinking that I could just peel off layers as I went along. It turned out that I was pretty comfy for the entire ride dressed as I was.



This is how much I was wearing: Normal cycling shorts, leg warmers, tights over them, shoe covers, full gloves, sleeveless shirt, regular cycling shirt, arm warmers, thin coat, shell coat over that, 2 helmet liners and tape over the vents of my helmet. I had the shell opened up about half way most of the ride to let a bit of air in.



Ride time 2:00:00, 37 miles, no HR data but probably about 140ish, it wasn't really hard but not easy either.

No comments: