Monday, March 21, 2005

Food choices

While mentioning my poor food choices for the week I started to think of planning a meal schedule too. Most of the time my food prep is imprompt but a little more planning should help with energy levels. Last week I found myself eating a lot near the end of the week. I seemed to have a craving for milk, (don't know why) and went through 2 gallons last week. (no-fat milk)



Dinner planning for this week:

Mon Chicken and vegetable stir fry w/brown rice

Tue Homemade tacos with real lettuce, tomato and flour tortilla's

Wed Leftover chicken

Thu Leftover taco

Fri Spagatti with meat sauce

Sat Leftover spagatti (easy fix)

Sun Go out


Lunch is almost allways the same, PJB on whole grain bread, 2-3 banana's, lowfat snack cake. Sometimes I forget my lunch or eat it early, and then go to Subway.

Breakfast has been mostly cereal (cheerio's) and was thinking of taking Gordo's suggestion of making a fruit breakfast with a little bit of protein. (http://www.byrn.org/newsletter/2002/apr2k2.htm) See #4 comment

No comments: