Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Holy cow!!! I actually got the bike on the road!!!

Road Bike 23 miles 1:19 HR 146



The weather channel says 42 but it's a cold 42. I dressed light cuz I thought I would warm up but I was just a little bit cold.



My normal loop up to 7 mile road and back.



I met two nice riders, the first was Fred from the Wolverines club. Most of the time those guys snub me but this guy could change me opinion of theie club. We chatted for a few miles and then I split off to go home. The second guy was Brent. He had a flat about .1 miles from my house, I was just about done so I stopped and gave him a CO2 cartridge. Chatted a bit about triathlon and then I went home.

3 comments:

:) said...

Awesome! I miss the open road...

Crackhead said...

I can't help it. Is Fred A FRED?? That gave me a good laugh.

jaretj said...

A guess he could be a FRED, didn't think of it that way when I wrote it, kind of funny.