Sunday, March 05, 2006

Friday Saturday Sunday

Not much to report on



Friday Run 2 miles, right calf still sore



Saturday Swim 3200yds, finally a swim of some length and I felt pretty good, I ran out of time or it would have been 4000yds.



Sunday Run 4 miles, HR was high but I got the run it without any pain in either calf.

Bike 40 minutes with MTB on the road, I don't have a 'puter on the bike but I know it was close to 11 miles.



I got a new book that was recommended on Slowtwitch, I've just gone through the part on lower leg pain and it seems to help a lot. When I get more into it I'll write more about the book.



Starting reading another book last wednesday, "Swimming to Antarctica : Tails of a Long-Distance Swimmer" by Lynne Cox. I got it for inspiration and I really like it. I'm only 60 pages into it but it's very interesting and very easy reading. I'll write more about that one too when I get further into it. I would allready recommend it to anyone that likes a good story and need inspiration.

No comments: