Monday, November 07, 2005

Sunday

Run 7 miles 57:40 HR 154



It is so easy to run fast on the track at Ballys. My percieved exertion is so low there that I don't realize how fast I am running untill I look at my HRM. If running 8 min/miles outside, my RPE is about 15, running it on the track it's about 12. My heart rates are about even for each speed, indoors or outdoors.



I cut my run from saturday cuz my left heel was a bit sore. I was trying to run more miles in my DS Trainers and overdid it somewhat. I think the run last sunday is what hurt it. I'm going back to my Kayano's for weekend training and use the DS Trainers for faster week day training.



I've got near 400 miles on my second pair of Kayano's and near 200 on my DS Trainers. The DST's have got a considerable amount of wear on the soles and will probably be retired soon. The Kayano's seem to have a lot of life left in them but realistically there is probably only a hundred miles left in them.

No comments: