Thursday, November 10, 2005

Next season's plans

Started to make some early plans for next season.



Here's what I've got so far. Muncie is a maybe. I might do Waterloo and Clark Lake sprints instead.



Marathon on 4/1

Michigan Masters State Meet is somewhere in this time frame.

Willow Duathlon 5/7

Nankin Mills Duathlon 5/21

Desoto Triple T 5/26 to 5/28

Ann Arbor Triathlon 6/11

Muskoka 6/18

Muncie Endurathon (HIM) 7/15

Steelhead 70.3 (HIM) 8/5

Sylvania Oly 8/13

Mid East Regionals Oly 8/27

Great Lake Escape or Stoney Creek 9/10

70.3 Championships on 11/11 if I qualify



I want to do an early season marathon to give myself a goal for the winter months. Confidence would be another benefit, I would like to know that I can run 26.2 miles without getting injured. That way if I decide to do another Ironman I won't be so worried about the distance and be able to train right.



Muskoka is still in the air right now. I left it in just in case I would like to try to qualify for IM Moo. I could also use the experience this year to race again next year. If I decide not to do it there is a local race that same weekend that I've done the past 2 years that I enjoy.

No comments: