Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday

A great start to the day. It's warm enough for me to run outside so I took the first opportunity.

Run Hilly route during lunch
6.5 miles 54:00 HR 144

Felt great to get outside and run, felt very fast and despite the snow on about 1.5 miles of the route (some as deep as 8 inches) I was only about 30 seconds off of my fastest time and I really wasn't trying to go hard. Looks like all this running I've been doing is working.

Bike 60 minutes spin class HR 135
Uneventfull but still interesting. HR was a little lower today than normal. It's different not doing a 3-a-day today and I was much fresher for the ride without having to swim beforehand. I really debated on riding outside since it was 43° today but I figured it would be dark outside near the end of the bike ride and I don't want to get run over for an early season ride that doesn't really mean anything.

No comments: