Monday, February 12, 2007

Training Thoughts

Middle of February and I feel it's time to get as serious on the bike as I am about the run. 15 weeks untill TTT and I want to be ready.

Looking to get 5 hours of cycling in this week with 3 quality hours in spin classes and at least 1.5 quality endurance time. Yes, I know that's 4.5 hours but I will pick up some more time somewhere.

Running will be between 40 and 45 miles. I'm hoping that the weather will break sometime soon. Looking at the weather channel.com it says we're looking at higher 30's by next week so I may be able to run a couple times outside and get off that dang treadmill. I would like to get back to my hilly lunch run.

Going to keep swimming at 12,000 per week as planned. I may move thursday's swim to monday so I am not blasted for saturday (obviously not this week). I like swimming on friday since I have a very good friend that swims then and helps me out more than she knows :) Very easy to talk to, allways smiling and makes me feel good about myself.

2 comments:

Born To Endure said...

15 weeks till Triple T...yikes..mommy...:-))

jaretj said...

Yes, it's comming in a big hurry now. Planning a lot of rides at/near Kensington as soon as it gets warm enough.