Friday, February 16, 2007

Thursday evening

I got behind on calories and was a bit tired for these workouts. I focused on the biking.

Swim 2800 meters 55 minutes
I was pretty gassed for this one. I planned on doing pull sets to make the workout easy but stupid me, I left my pull bouy at home.
4X500 free on 9:00 :30 RI
200 kick 200 swim 200 kick 200 swim
Then I got out and stretched a bit.

Bike spin class 1:20 HR 133
I got into the studio early and started riding as soon as I could. I was hoping nobody would kick me out. After a few minutes a couple more people came in and started setting up.

Run right after the biking
2.5 miles 20 minutes HR 148
Brisk running to keep legs moving

Got home and tried to catch up on calories, I did (somewhat). I had to stop by Meijer on the way to get some things like bananas, wallnuts, peanuts and this giant tub of Gatorade that makes 6 gallons and was only 8 bucks

No comments: