Monday, January 09, 2006

Sunday

Run 9 miles easy at Kensington MetroPark HR 148.

Started at Island Lake and ran over the bridges to Kensington, around the loop and back. I saw Sean T there and he ran with me. I was a bit cold for me when we were getting blasted by the wind next to the lake but other than that it was fairly pleasant.



I just bought a new Mountain Bike on Saturday and was dying to ride it. I started on the Blue trail but it was so muddy that I found a road after 2 miles and rode easy back to the car where I had to shed my muddy/wet clothes.



The bike is a K2 ZED 3.0. Not a high level bike but good enough for me. For $350 it was a good buy and will get me through the summer riding on the trails. It had some good reviews so I went for it. Pics will follow.

No comments: