Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Tuesday

I know it's a little bit late for intervals but I need to get them in. I only did 8 cuz I didn't want to overdo it. I'll have one more chance to do them next week before I start my taper. Goal pace for Muncie is 8:00 min/mile.



Run 4 miles

1 mile warm up

4X400@7:15 pace

2X400@7:00 pace

2X400@6:30 pace

1 mile cool down plus some walking



Bike 33.2 miles 1:49:00 HR 128

Valari and I turned back early cuz there was a storm comming from the northwest and we didn't want to get caught riding in a thunderstorm, we only cut about 5 miles off of the ride. A few minutes after we turned around we got a lot of strong winds, mostly from behind but still some strong ones from the side that blew us around a bit. It was a fast ride back and luckily we didn't get wet, in fact the ran blew over well behind us.

No comments: