Saturday, June 04, 2005

Saturday

Swam open water with FAST this morning, 3 laps of trout lake, 2.46 miles (I think it's longer than .82 miles per lap), we had over 30 people at the lake today and I think everyone had a good time.



I felt good, had a good experience with the bilateral breathing but I can only sight while breathing to my right for now. I could swim pretty straight while only sighting every 12-15 strokes. I swam with the full suit for all three laps and it chaffed my neck a little bit but still felt pretty good. I'm still not convinced that the full suit is faster than the sleeveless yet but it isn't slower. Anywho, 4300yds in about 1:10:00.



Bike about 38 miles in 2:00:00, my computer wasn't working so I guessed on the milage, HR was 132, I hit some pretty big hills and I was pretty tired so I cut the ride down from 3 hours. It was near 80 degrees for the bike ride and it felt great. I felt a bit tired so I cut my run for tonight.

No comments: