Monday, October 25, 2004

I'll take the good weather when I can get it.

Monday's rides total 49.1 miles split into 2 rides, 22.7 miles, 1:13:00, 142bpm, before I picked up Justin from school and then 15 minutes later, 26.4 miles, 1:15:00, 141bpm. The first ride was out to sheldon and 7 mile, got a flat about 1/4 mile away from home, I have the worst luck with 20mm clinchers. I switched to the Spinergy Rev-X wheels for the second ride cuz I didn't want to fix the flat. I hooked up with Roman while heading out again near Wilcox rd. I turned around and rode back to Telegraph road with him and then back home. I was really surprised at the speed increase but I feel the terrain had something to do with it. Very nice outside, about 65 degrees and very light wind.

1 comment:

Admin said...

hi there, I have been tracking the history of the mysterious Spinergy REV-x wheel and i read a thread on the slowtwitch forums saying that your set doesn't have rivets on the spokes. I have never seen a set like this before! Could you post pictures? cheers,
Andrew