Monday, August 02, 2004

Weekend notes

After an unscheduled rest day on thursday I slowly got back into training. I just seemed tired after that long run on wednesday. One more hard week and then an easy week is waiting for me.

Friday I swam a little (1500yds), not much but OK. Saturday I got out on the bike for about 40 miles, flatted once but it was no big deal, when I got home I couldn't find the hole in the tube, maybe it was a valve leak. I was just getting some miles in anyway. Sunday was another big day, 2600 yds at Spring Mill Pond, 105 miles on the bike feeling very strong near the end, didn't have time to run after the ride but I feel that I would have run well. Monthly totals: Swim 22790 yds, very light for me, Bike 589 miles (what I concentrated on this month), run 76 miles, which is slowly on it's way up, I'm being very carefull with the running because of my knee. Total training time for the month: 53:55:00. Monday is my normal day off and I'm keeping it for another week.

No comments: