Friday, August 06, 2004

Thursday's training

I swam during lunch, as previously said in the last post, then rode 33 miles on thursday evening. Road with Roman and a friend, a little faster that I wanted to (about 22mph) but I needed some tempo work anyway. Found a bruise appearing on my left knee from where I hit my armrest on sunday. I little sore but OK. -------- Weekend plans: friday: middle distance run, approx 10 miles, saturday: open water swim followed by a long bike (approx 100 miles), maybe a short run, sunday: 30-40 miles easy on bike followed by a 4 to 5 mile tempo run. Next week is an easy week again, will be going down to 8.5 hours of training to recover from the last 3 and an Olympic distance race in Sylvania OH on sunday. Goals for the race are 0:26:00 swim, 1:08:00 for the bike and 0:50:00 for the run.

No comments: