Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Feeling much better after some rest

Yesterday (monday) was a nice rest day. I needed to heal up a bit from my incident on the bike on sunday. I didn't write anything immediatly cuz I needed time to cool off from it. What happened was as I finished the bike and was rolling back to my car, a guy in a small pickup truck pulled out from a parking spot right in front of me. I was going about 5 mph and went over the bars as I locked up the front brake. As I got up he was laughing, I asked him how many beers he had, then he shut up. I should have called the police. Another man in a car saw what happened and asked me if I was OK, I politly said I was fine and thanked him for checking on me. -------- I took a nap yesterday to get caught up on some rest, then went food shopping. Today (tuesday) is Justin's birthday and I still need to bake his cake and get his present. We have allready decided what he want's and just need to pick it up. -------- Today's training includes a long swim, I will probably keep it to just an hour and maybe do it during lunch so I can get home earlier.

1 comment:

Robert Evans said...

Holly crap! That sucks. You really should have called the police and filed a report. You never know what kind of damage *may* show up later.

Hope you're feeling better.