Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wednesday Long Run

Really a long run for me

The weather started out crappy today, cold. Then at lunch time I checked outside and it was raining and cold, I said "Oh well, looks like a treadmill day." Then I got off work, walked to my car and said "Holy Shxt, it's nice out here, I'm running outside." I got on the road and all it did was get warmer, started at 45 and finished at 48, what a pleasant surprise.

15.2 miles 2:04:36 HR 143
8:12 average with the last 4 miles just under 8 min/miles. I felt great and hope I didn't run too fast. I did put down the gels though, one at 4 and 8 miles each, at 9 miles I felt crappy so I put another down. After that I felt like superman, since I had one more with me and wanted to finish strong I ate a fourth one at 12.5 miles.

No comments: