Monday, March 12, 2007

Saturday and Sunday

The weather has been so nice that I'm able to get outside and train

Saturday
Swim with FAST
4100 yards 1:20
I haven't done a long swim in a while so I was tuckered out at the end.

Bike on Hines Drive
23 miles 1:14 HR 137 152 watts
Very nice to get on the road again. The tri bike is much twitcher than the spin bikes :)

Run on Hines Drive
6 miles about 50 minutes HR 141
Felt kind of tired, origionally planned on 8 but cut it short

Sunday
Bike spin class (should have waited and rode outside)
60 minutes HR 129

Run on Hines Drive
8 miles 1:05 HR 142
Nice and warm near 50 degrees F. Saw Jon L and yakked for a minute.

Ended up with running 50 miles for the week, a little more than planned but I've done it before so I suppose it's no big deal.

No comments: