Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tuesday

I got the bike on Hines Drive, OH IT WAS SO COLD!!!!
I wore so much clothing I don't know how I could pedal.
Normal shorts
Leg warmers
Cycling pants
Thick socks
Shoe covers
Under Armor Cold Gear top
Cycling jersey
Cycling jacket
Bright yellow vest
Full hat (Blacava?)
Knit gloves under full Gloves
Helmet with vents taped off

I actually had to open my coat cuz I was too warm. I should have left the cycling jersey at home.

Bike 17.8 miles 54 minutes HR 133 154 watts, it was kind of breezy.

Run right after bike ride
8.1 miles 1:04:30 HR 143 but I was pushing 150 at the end
This is the first time I've run 8 miles under 8 min/mile comfortably. It just seems so much easier to run 7:30's than ever before.

I saw Jon L on his bike just riding comfortably, I swear he must be part Eskimo

No comments: