Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wednesday Long Run

Another 2 hour run. This is beginning to be more comfortable to do, even in the colder weather. Planning on this length of run untill it gets warmer outside and I don't have to wear a hat.

Run 14.1 miles 1:57:44 HR 141

A little bit faster than last week. I held back for the first half and picked it up a bit after that with the last 4 miles around 8:05's. I felt really strong and my feel felt light. I think it's because I've been getting more sleep lately.

Thursday is normally a day off from running but since I am swimming a meet on Sunday I will probably run my hilly route during lunch and run shorter on Saturday to be somewhat rested for the meet. I will also swim much easier on Saturday and probably help Jason video tape club members at the pool.

No comments: