Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Monday

I allmost took a zero last night but at the last minute I changed my mind.

I got to the gym to run a little on a treadmill since it was a bit cold outside and I feel like I may be getting a cold. Well I forgot my shorts so since I had my swim stuff with me I took a short swim in the pool. About 500 yards in all, just screwing around. Went home, made something to eat, watched a little bit of TV then grabbed my run stuff and headed out the door, took a drive around and wound up at the club again only with my run stuff.

Swim 500 meters about 10 minutes
Run 5 miles about 43 minutes, I get the details later.

Since I have this little cold that will probably be cleared up by tomorrow and my left foot has been hurting a little, I'm cutting my run today in favor of jutst swimming and biking. I'm going to run thursday instead. Also, I'm planning on doing a swim meet on sunday at EMU so I will probably be short on running miles this week. Going to try to get in the longer races at the meet.

No comments: