Sunday, July 10, 2005

Saturday Sunday

Saturday

Swim 3000yds at trout lake, 1 length warm up (750yds) and then 3 lengths straight (2250yds) to work on HIM pacing.



Bike only 13.1 miles, I felt really worn out so after 1 lap of island lake, I packed it up and went home. I took a nap and then got about 10 hours of sleep saturday night. I wound up skipping the run planned for saturday



Sunday, feeling much better

Bike in the morning 40.1 miles 1:59:35 and then ran in the evening 5.1 miles 42:36 HR 147.



I'm a little concerned with my weight loss in the past 2 weeks. I've lost 2 pounds and I'm not really sure why. I've been eating just about the same, maybe a little healthier but can't really account for missing that many calories. It's OK that I'm lighter but it's just unexpected. It's also hard to believe that I'm 8 pounds lighter than I was for Ironman Florida last November. I'm starting to think it's from losing muscle mass and that I should be eating more protein. Starting a log of my diet might be a good idea to get my carb/protein/fat ratios right.

No comments: