Monday, July 11, 2005

Monday

Easy swim, 2000yds straight just under 36 minutes like planned.



I'm still a bit concerned with some recent weight loss. I woke up this moring at 144lbs. I thought it may be cuz I ran late yesterday and was a bit dehydrated but after drinking a ton of water today I was still lighter than normal after the swim. I have been going over my last 3 weeks of training and they have all been around 16 hours and recalling my diet I have found that I haven't been eating as much as normal. I had really only been eating for wednesdays and the weekend training. I recall skipping dinner 3 times in the last 2 weeks and trying to make up for it with bigger lunches to keep energy up for training.



Planning the meals for the rest of the week includes grilled chicken, brown rice and mixed vegetables for the next 2 days and then pasta for thursday and friday. I will bring some with me to reload after the race on saturday.

No comments: