Sunday, February 15, 2009

This schedule isn't working for me

I've got to rearrange my schedule cuz I just can't get the current one working for me.

Current plan
Mon Swim
Tue Run intervals
Wed Swim (lunch) Bike intervals Run short
Thu Run long
Fri Swim
Sat Swim Bike 3 hours
Sun Bike 2.5 hours Run short

I'm going to switch it around to the basic week that I have used for the last 2 years while keeping most of the workouts and modifing some.

Mon Swim long intervals
Tue Bike 1:00 to 1:30 Run mid distance ~ 1 hour
Wed Swim short intervals (Lunch) Run Long
Thu Bike 1:00 to 1:30 Run short to mid distance 30 min to 1 hour
Fri Swim mixed 200's
Sat Swim with FAST Bike 1:00 Run tuesday's intervals
Sun Bike Long Run short

I should be keeping the overall volume about the same but I'm going to drop some of the intensity from the long run untill I'm over 35 miles per week again.

No comments: