Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday

Changed things up a little bit today.

Cycle 60 spin class. 1:00 HR 136.

Denise is a much more inspiration than any other instructor I've used. I can go harder in her class than any other. Today I decided to get my HR up early and was able to hold it up better than ever before. I'm going to get a little bit more serious about these classes since I feel I can use these to prepare for the spring cycling training.

Run 11.2 on the Potowatami trail 1:46:24 HR 140.

Same run as on Oct 08

I origionally planned on running at Maybury but I don't know the running routes there so I went somewhere that I enjoy. Really just wanted to run easy and needed an inspiration place to do it. The Poto is one place that inspires me to train, I don't know why, maybe the lure of the woods. Next time I go out there I'll bring my camera. Even though it's close to winter time I might be out there again this week as it is supposed to be warmer.

No comments: