Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Wednesday run

12 miles, 1:55:40, ave HR 149. 12 mile runs are getting easier, kind of like 8 mile runs last year. Today I felt really strong, kind of held back for 3 miles and then ran to a perceived effort instead of watching HR. I've found that I run more relaxed that way, mostly in the upper body. I would have run further but it was dark near the end of the run and running 2 more miles would have put me home near 830pm, that is very close to bedtime for me. Tomorrow I should swim at lunch, I've got a new suit, goggles and cap to swim with tomorrow, the old suit is starting to get a bit revealing, if you know what I mean, and about a 1 to 1 1/2 hr easy bike ride in the evening. The rest of the week plans are for a long brick on friday if I can get off work - 4 hr bike / 2 hr run, swim with the club on saturday and an easy bike ride to follow, ride with the tri-club on sunday with a short run afterwards, maybe about 6 miles or so.

No comments: