Sunday, April 27, 2008

Friday Saturday Sunday

Friday
Run easy after work just getting in junk miles
30 minutes 3.65 miles

Swim 1000 meters afterwards, I still didn't feel like swimming

Saturday
Swim with FAST  4200 yards 1:25
Felt good and bad, then good, then bad...get the pattern.  Overall it was a decent swim.

Bike on Hines
1:27:57 27.2 miles easy junk miles followed by a run of 5.2 miles in about 43 minutes.

Sunday
Bike with a small group in the morning, it was chilly but not bad
Got some easy riding in with about 30 minutes of Tempo near the end. 36.3 miles in just under 2 hours.
Run 8.1 miles later that day in 1:08 easy running to finish out the week.

I was a little bit over on my point system and I'm feeling it.  Monday will be a planned easier day with just swimming on the schedule like normal.  It's supposed to rain anyway.  Hopefully Tuesday will be warm enough to get the brick in again.  I like the way I did it last week with a run to start then run 10K afterwards.  It was a good way to get my running started for the week.

1 comment:

David A. Grant said...

Nice workout Jaret.
I need to document my workouts in more detail as you are doing.

See you soon.