Sunday, March 23, 2008

Weekend

Friday I took off cuz I really didn't feel like doing anything.

Saturday
Swim 3400 yards with FAST
Bike 2 hours on Computrainer at home
Run 5 miles in the snow 42:30 hr 148

Swim was good with a bunch of fun relays at the end. A lot of 200's on 3:30 which were fairly easy for me since I'm used to doing 200 meters on 3:30. Karen, Dave and I rotated leads and were comming in around 2:52.

Bike was on the Steelhead course for just 2 hours though.

3 or 4 inches of snow just fell the night before so I had enough to run through. I ran my normal pace but with my trail shoes and the snow my HR was much higher.

Sunday
Bike on Computrainer again for just over 1 Hour. I used the Nankin Mills Duathlon course since it's on Hines Drive and I live right next to it, so I'm pretty familiar with the road.

Run on Hines Drive out to Newburg road. 8.1 miles in 1:06:40 HR 140. I still don't like the cold weather but it's been tolorable lately since it's been over 35 degrees F

No comments: