Sunday, December 09, 2007

Training Thoughts

Still got my frequency in although it was a little bit longer last week.

A lot of time came from swimming which I was doing more of since my club it in the USAT Club Challenge and this month is the swimming part of it. 18,600 yards (5.5 hours) is a lot of swimming for me and I won't keep doing it after we reach 500 miles for the club. I'll go back to about 12,000 a week probably after today.

Running went well except for tuesday when I just couldn't stand the treadmill any more. I got a pair of waterproof trail running shoes that I'm breaking in to keep me running during the cold sloppy months. 5 runs on 4 days worked out well. I was just so tired on saturday that I moved that run to sunday morning.

Biking went OK as I got some trainer time in but still mostly spin classes. January is the month I'm planning on biking a lot on the trainer since that's when my next training cycle.

No comments: