Sunday, April 12, 2009

Saturday

Swim

Our swim practice with FAST was canceled cuz the lifeguard didn't show up so I didn't get to swim.

Bike
Rode the MTB on the Poto. 1 loop, 18 miles in 1:48
There was a lot of mud on the Goslin loop and that slowed me just a little. There was 4 or 5 places that I could not ride accross and had to put a foot down and drag the bike through.
I broke my chain about 5 miles into the ride but was able to fix it with my multi-tool. Serves me right for neglecting my MTB maintenance. Origionally I wanted to do 2 loops but I figured that I was pushing it after the chain issue.

Run
Run on the trail after the bike ride, not hard since I was fairly tired. Started from the parking lot to the beach, then from 1 to 2, 9, 8, 3 to the dirt road, turned right to 7 and back to the parking lot. I wore my trail shoes and didn't get a distance but I figure it was around 4.5 miles in 43 minutes.

No comments: