Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday

This week is jumbled a bit cuz of the weather. I also don't want to blow myself up with a long run and screw up my swim training since I have Michigan Masters state meet in 2 weeks. For this week and next week I won't run over 10 miles. After state meet I will resume my long runs.

I want to swim 5 times this week with 3 of them shorter and faster to work on my speed. Next week I'll swim easier but still frequent.

Today was just a swim cuz it's raining pretty good outside.

Swim 2500 meters about 50 minutes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wheres the blog updates? You ready for the state meet?

I took softy out to Stony last night for the first time this year. Gave me a good opportunity to compare the ride directly to my old felt s22.

The results where surprising, 26 miles medium to hard effort(hills) 156 avg hr = 1h6m(23.6mph avg) and it was fairly windy. Running off this bike is amazing, the steep position makes it feel like my run legs are better than fresh, 3 mile t run @6.31 avg mile(easy PE).

It does feel a little odd when you get a cross wind and you and your bike move independently.

Keep searching for a small softy!