Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday Long Run

I chose not to swim cuz I didn't get much sleep and I didn't feel that another hour of training stress was the right thing to do so I'll move the swim to thursday.

Run 14.3 miles 2:00:32 HR 137

Easy long run, HR was lower than expected and I had to concentrate on keeping the pace where I wanted it. Early in the run I was trying to keep the pace up, late in the run I was trying to keep the pace down, I know it sounds backwards.

Anywho, uneventfull run down Hines drive just past Telegraph road. Very nice cool day sunny and about 65°F.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaret

Where did you get your new front wheel? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much was it?
Thanks
David Grant

jaretj said...

Actually this is my second season on that front wheel. I bought it off Ebay on December '06 for $305.00 It was a rare find at that price.