Monday, June 09, 2008

Some pictures

I've just been so darn busy lately since TTT camp, IronKamp, TTT, a trip to El Paso/Juarez then the Ann Arbor Triathlon. Hear are a few pictures though:

Poor Gavin with some leg cramps...That's me behind him




A fast decent on Route 125


The best run image I had but it make me look like I need to lose 30 lbs :P


A newer wetsuit for me. Notice how long the legs are and the wrinkles in them cuz I couldn't pull them up anymore. After the races I cut 4 inches from the legs


Finish to a long race weekend




Karen, me and Jon Logan before the start of AA Triathlon



Me before the start of the AA Triathlon


3 comments:

Doug said...

What kind of wheels are those?

jaretj said...

The rear is a HED Jet 90 and the front is a HED 3

jaretj

David A. Grant said...

Hey Jaret,
How did you do during your busy May? Looks like you held up pretty good if you did the AA Tri.

I like your wheels. I'll have to talk my wife into letting get some.

See yah, David Grant