Friday, June 27, 2008

Life gives you your days off

Friends have asked me

"What day do you take off from training"

I reply with "I don't schedule any days off, I just have 2 easier days per week. Life will give me my days off."

Well, yesterday was one of them,

After the storm blew through it was fairly nice outside and I wanted to get my bike ride in. Everything was going well and just after about 20 minutes of warm up, a spoke popped on my front wheel the same way it did at TTT Camp. I wasn't going to do intervals on it the way it was so I bagged the bike ride and drove around in search of a new set of spokes. I found a set at a local bike store and respoked the wheel last night.

Since I missed my ride last night I'll be doing it today weather permitting as well as my longer swim.

No comments: