Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Catching back up

Thursday
Bike for 1:15, moderate steady, still tired from the long run

Friday
Swim 2000 meters

Saturday
Gordo brick, I use as a test. I'm looking for pacing on the bike so that I can be fueled and ready for the second run. I try to do the second run at a higher intensity than the first. If I can't then I need to look at my bike pacing. The bike is done as 30 min 150 watts (IM Pace), 20 min just over 170 watts (HIM Pace) repeat 2 times.

45 min run ~ 5.5 miles HR 144 Just under my long run pace
2.5 hour bike ~ 54 miles 162 watts
45 min run ~ 5.75 miles HR 154

I did the test at Island Lake and it went well as I biked strong and really killed the second run, well it's good for me anyway.

Sunday
Bike 1:15. The rain was comming and I got home before it came down. Planned on 2 hours but I was still pretty tired from yesterday. That 4 hour workout took a lot out of me.

No comments: