Sunday, February 10, 2008

Goals for the rest of February

Simple goals

Swim - Continue with longer hard sets focusing on 400's and 500's 2 times a week and keeping overall volume the same with 4 swims per week.

Bike - Continue with 4 rides of least 1 hour per week with at least 2 rides focusing on raising my FTP.

Run - Increase running volume to 45 - 50 miles per week with no more than 1 day of higher intensity and 1 brick day. 6 to 7 runs per week.

Body - Lose 3 lbs with better food choices. Get 8 hours of sleep each night. Stay healthy to continue with volume of training planned.

Mind - Build confidence in bike ability and prep for outdoor training when available. Swim - when space permits on saturday, move to lane 6 and hold on the best I can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does MOP mean? I would ask on ST, but can't endure the bantering that would cause...as I'm new... (you could have guess that, right?)

jaretj said...

MOP stands for Middle Of the Pack. Some would say I'm a little better than that but definitely not FOP or Front Of the Pack

I'm just an average triathlete rambling on about what I do and having fun staying in shape :)

jaretj

jaretj said...

Oh yea, and I tend to over-analyze a lot of stuff too.

Thanks for reading.

jaretj

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reply... now I know... I'm guessing MOP, FOP, BOP mean middle, front, back...
and reading tri stuff is the best, no matter where... blogs, ST, etc..