Monday, November 30, 2009

Week ending 11/29 plus monday for the end of month

A up and down week as I don't think I got enough sleep.

Swim 14,000 in 4:30
Run 33.10 in 4:34

I was tired swimming most of the week and kept it short on friday cuz I didn't feel that strong. After taking it easy on friday I felt much better on saturday. I swam at Livonia rec center W,F,S cuz Franklin and Schoolcraft were closed for the holiday.

The run volume was planned to be a bit shorter this week and I pretty much hit my goals. Tuesday's run really took a lot out of me and slowed me down untill saturday.

(2 miles E pace + 5 X 5 min T pace w/1 min rests + 1 hr E pace)

Saturday I was feeling better with 3 reps of 1K with a few min rest between them plus warm up and cool down. By sunday I was whipped and took the day off.

Monday I felt pretty good, I ran 5 miles on the indoor track at the Rec center and then swam 3600 at Franklin High School. Warm up then sets of 400 on the swim that I really felt strong on.

Finished the month with:
55200 yards of swimming
155 miles of running
I only biked once and it's not worth mentioning.

No comments: