Monday, November 16, 2009

Week ending 11/15/09

I missed a swim this week cuz two of the pools I swim at were closed and I didn't feel like swimming on Sunday :P

Swim 10,000 yards in ~3:00
Run 37.7 miles in ~5:17

Swimming was all freestyle this week cuz I wanted to see if my shoulders would feel better if I did so. They did. I'm going to do some minimal stroke work this week break things up a little. I probably will not try to make up the swim distance lost from last week.

Running went well. Tuesday was a faster day with the intervals and Saturday was a long(er) run. I ran 6 days again and felt better. The newer shoes are feeling better but not quite right yet. I would think that with over 50 miles on them that they would be broken in by now. I bought another pair of shoes (Mizuno Riders) to replace the Asics Cumulus if they don't work out. I've run in the Riders many times before, I was just looking for a shoe that I could get more milage out of and normally I was able to do that with Asics shoes.

I've lost 2 lbs last week by writing down everything that I eat. This makes me more aware of what I'm eating and what I require. I'm still targeting ~2000 cals a day and hopefully will be able to lose another 10 lbs in the next few months. It's still hard for me to do this but I'm still just too heavy for my height.

No comments: