Saturday, November 21, 2009

Week Ending 11/22/09

Swim 13600 yards in 4:15
Run 36.8 in 5:16:51

Swim went OK this week Friday was fun with faster sets but I just didn't feel like swimming so I only got 3200 in. Today we had trouble with the lane lines and it took 10 minutes off of our swim time so we were 400 yards short today. I felt really strong today despite being 4th in line. I need to make some time to see Elena again to work on my technique.

Running was good too, I've got a pair of Zoot shoes to try out. They seem OK but I've got to break them in before I try to go barefoot in them. My latest pair of Fastwitch shoes are dead now. I really like those shoes and will be looking for another pair. My Asics will be my primary pair now that they are broken in. I have a pair of Riders still in the box but it looks like they won't be comming out any time soon since the Asics are starting to feel better, it only took 60 miles to break them in :(

I've lost another 2 lbs this week :) That's good news, if I can keep that pace up then I should make my goal by the new year or a week into it. I'll do my best to get near 140 lbs again. I should be scary thin by then.

I may try to swim and/or run a little bit tomorrow depending on how I feel. No more than 2000 yards of swimming or :30 min or running might be in order. I'll see what the weather is like and make a decision.

No comments: